Associate Research Chemist
We have a career opportunity available for an Associate Research Chemist at our Reinhart Technical Center located in Richmond, VA. This position will focus on formulation support and development for new and existing Rigid Systems recipes to meet customer requirements.
- Formulation work on new and existing Rigid Systems recipes to support customer requirements
- Oversee and operate equipment for evaluation of systems in machine setting
- Provide technical service at customer locations in support of sales activity as required
- Provide technical reports on progress
No phone calls or agencies, please.
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical aptitude and experience with troubleshooting mechanical equipment
- 2+ years of polyurethane experience preferred
Carpenter Co. created the Sleep BetterÔ seal for products that have special features and benefits that provide the highest level of comfort....