Integrated Medical Systems International, Inc. - IMS is currently offering an exciting opportunity for an ENTRY LEVEL Associate Sales Representative . The ASR will work independently under the direction of a Sales Representative and will be responsible for selling all IMS product lines and services to various departments within medical facilities. We’re looking for someone with sales skills that can manage their time well and build strong relationships.
Experience the pride and prestige of working with a successful company committed to first class service offerings. This position is for a motivated top performer who is driven by sales revenues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Sell and promote IMS product lines to OR Suites, Surgery Centers, Central Sterile Processing Departments, GI Labs and Endoscopy Clinics.
• Coordinate service and delivery of customer equipment.
• Provide competency validations for customer staff.
• Build customer relationships.
• Participate in OR specific training.
• Deliver effective and uncompromising customer service in the territory.
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university; and/or two years of business to business sales experience.
Compensation and Benefits
• IMS offers a competitive benefits package for all eligible employees and their eligible dependent(s). For more information, please visit www.imsready.com/careers/benefits .