Position Type: Employee, Full-time
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Carry out DNA preparation, DNA sequencing, and DNA cloning (PCR cloning and subcloning), projects.
- Related tasks include, but are not limited to: PCR amplification, post-reaction preparations, sequencing data analysis, DNA transformation, and restriction digest analysis.
- Communicate with customers by phone and e-mail in a friendly and professional manner.
- Assist with simple troubleshooting efforts.
- Follow SOPs and guidance of supervisors.
- Be an effective team-player committed to company goals.
- AAS degree is required; BS in Biological Sciences (Biology, Biochemistry) or related discipline preferred.
- 1+ years of previous lab experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment.
- Must be motivated, detail-oriented, well organized, and disciplined with record keeping.
- Strong oral and verbal communication skills are essential.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to GENEWIZ Human Resources .
GENEWIZ, Inc. - 12 months ago