Process sequencing template, including: Preparation, amplification and PCR purification.
Perform routine maintenance of DNA sequencers.
Be aware of sequence data extraction and analysis procedures.
Check inventory and replenish consumable sequencing supplies.
Prepare buffers and related solutions.
Become familiar with sequencing data analysis.
Communicate with customers by phone and e-mail in a friendly and professional manner.
Assist with basic troubleshooting efforts.
Learn and apply techniques associated with purified plasmid and purified PCR handling
Strictly follow SOPs and Manager's direction in training, sample handling, project processing, and documentation
Be an effective team-player committed to company goals
Assist and maintain the cleanliness of work area.
- AAS or BS degree in biological sciences or a related discipline required
- A minimum of 1+ years of previous lab work experience
- Must be able to work night shift
- Excellent interpersonal skills; both verbal and written are essential
- Comfortable working independently and in a team environment
- Strong record keeping skills, well organized
- Follow Standard Operating Protocol (SOP) closely
- Ability to multi-task, be detailed oriented, Disciplined and meet company deadlines
- Takes initiative and able to react in work situation with a sense of urgency
- Functions well in a fast paced, customer-oriented environment
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to GENEWIZ Human Resources .
GENEWIZ, Inc. - 2 years ago