Catalent Pharma Solutions (a Blackstone Group company) is a leading Drug Development, Advanced Delivery Technology and Supply partner to the global pharmaceutical industry. A Fortune 1000 company, with over 20 locations on 5 continents, we partner with 90 out of the top 100 pharmaceutical companies and 44 of the top 50 biotech firms, as well as thousands of small innovator companies.
The Quality Control laboratory supports testing and release of raw materials, intermediate and finished products, and all critical systems supporting manufacturing operations such as purified and potable water, compressed gases, captive zone environmental analysis, as well as cleaning and process validation support. The department provides analytical services to manufacturing, Technical Services, Validation and new material qualifications. All activities are performed in accordance with specifications, standard operating procedures, approved test methods and/or protocols, regulatory requirements, and St. Petersburg's Quality departmental policies.
Associate Scientist must independently test, develop and implement assays useful for the identification and characterization of Raw Materials, pre-capsulation, Stability and Finished Products. Analyze data, document results, maintain laboratory notebook according to cGMP and Internal guidelines. Communicate results in written and oral presentations. Help in writing Procedures, Specifications and Test Methods. Keep abreast of literature in field; help train colleagues; contribute to continuous improvement within the group. Comply with FDA, EPA and OSHA regulations, performing all work in a safe manner. Maintain proper records in accordance with all SOP's and policies.
Education and Experience:
- Showing Reliability, required
- Customer Focus, required
- Communicating, required
- Adapting, required
Knowledge and Skills:
- Associate’s Degree in Chemistry and 2-3 years of related experience OR a Bachelors Degree in Chemistry and 0+ years of related experience is required.
- Willingness to transition into other groups within the department is required
- Chemistry background is required
- Ability to complete assignments within designated timeline is required
- Knowledge of cGMP regulations is preferred
- Knowledge of HPLC and GC is preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) is preferred
Catalent Pharma Solutions - 23 months ago
Catalyst + talent = Catalent. At least, that's the brand Catalent Pharma Solutions is using to try to ensure its customers'...