WE'RE ABOUT A BETTER TOMORROW.
As the number one natural nutrition company in the U.S., Shaklee has been making people healthier for over 50 years. And we've made it part of our job to make the planet healthier along the way. We were doing it back when green was just a color and biodegradable was barely a word. In fact, as early as 1960, we made one of the first biodegradable household cleaners ever. And we were the first company in the world to obtain Climate Neutralâ„¢ certification and totally offset our CO2 emissions, resulting in a net zero impact on the environment.
The Associate Scientist provides technical, clerical and housekeeping support to the Analytical Services group. Works under minimal supervision while following established procedures.
following established procedures.
- Provides technical, clerical and housekeeping support to the Analytical Services group. Works under minimal supervision while
documentation of study results.
- Assists Scientist Assistant with coordination of incoming test samples as needed.
- Assists with the chemical stability program, including setting up of studies, pulling of samples and submission to the lab and
files electronic as well as paper copies.
- Helps maintains laboratory equipment.
- Helps maintain laboratory chemical inventory database.
- Coordinates distribution of laboratory Certificates of Analysis and other documentation to the test requestors. Scans C of A's and
- Assists with dishwashing of laboratory glassware, including organizing and storing clean glassware.
- Helps to maintain general cleanliness of the laboratory.
- Assists Scientists and Sr. Scientists as needed with sample preparation and other technical tasks as directed.
- Conducts simple laboratory analyses and documents results under the supervision of Scientists and Sr. Scientists.
- Assists with other laboratory needs as directed by Laboratory Management.
Please apply to:
- BS degree in a physical, biological or health science field is preferred
- 2-4 years of analytical laboratory experience
- Detail oriented, efficient & well organized
- Familiar with standard PC software, including MS Excel and Word
- Strong communication skills
- Strong deductive reasoning skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to work well with others
Shaklee Corporation is an EOE / Shaklee Corporation supports a smoke free workplace.
Shaklee - 19 months ago