GreenStone Farm Credit Services is a $6 billion financial services institution with 450 employees in 37 locations throughout Michigan and northeast Wisconsin. GreenStone provides short term and long term credit to our customers, as well as a variety of other products and services, such as crop insurance, life and disability insurance, accounting services, tax planning and preparation, and appraisals
- Provide the daily operation of the Service Desk support for over 450 employees
- Provide technical user support in the areas of hardware, software, networking, security and maintenance.
- Ensure all user support calls are fulfilled with the highest level of technology support services.
- High School diploma required, Associate’s degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of technical support experience.
- Must have the ability to translate technical information into non-technical terms.
- Support experience in the following areas: Microsoft Environment, basic web application troubleshooting, VPN and advanced networking troubleshooting.
- Ability to troubleshoot a variety of hardware and software.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of credit policy, lending practices, and the loan origination process preferred.
Here's What We Can Offer You...
GreenStone has an outstanding Total Rewards package, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Salary commensurate with experience
Please visit the following link for additional benefit information:
- 15 vacation days, 12 sick days, and 10 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) + up to a 9% match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life/AD&D benefits, etc.
- $100/year Logo Wear allowance
- $400/year Computer Subsidy/Reimbursement
*** Please include your salary requirements in your cover letter
- Tuition Reimbursement ($3,750 for BA, $5,250 for MA, per year)
Please visit the GreenStone website at www.greenstonefcs.com/careers
Farm Credit Network - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard