This position has 2 openings.
• High school diploma and two to three years’ experience working in an office environment.
• Experience in delivery of customer service, preferably related to Human Resources and payroll processes and procedures.
• Experience in a customer service call center preferable.
• Excellent listening and telephone skills.
• Ability to ask relevant questions, clarify incomplete information and summarize key points.
• Basic computer knowledge and good data entry skills
• Respond to incoming phone calls or self-service tickets during scheduled times from employees, managers, terminated employees, family members and outside agencies or vendors.
• Reference company policies and procedures and access systems to ensure accuracy of response and to offer all available information to assist with the highest level of customer service.
• Recognize when escalation to a subject matter expert or to the Supervisor is necessary.
• Record the details of each call or self-ticket. Maintain confidentiality of all information.
• Perform Human Resources transactions in the Human Resources system, and other applications as appropriate, within scheduled timeframes and with a high degree of accuracy and strict adherence to written procedures.
• Utilize the case management system, knowledge base and other tools to actively manage caseload in accordance with team production goals and established service level objectives.
• Participate in ongoing training to improve expertise, customer service skills and productivity.
Hannaford Bros. may have started as a fruit and vegetable stand in 1883, but it has expanded from its Maine roots to become an upscale...