Associate Software Developer II– |
This junior level position is responsible for executing the IT change control practices in a positive, challenging environment. It requires working under minimal guidance from Management, while working with other cross-functional team members in a project-oriented and production support setting. The application scope includes internet based and packaged global solutions spanning eCommerce, Learning Management, Finance, HR, Logistics, and Contact Management. The solution environment scope includes development and testing environments partitioned for global allocation that includes state-of-the-art technology.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to…
· Perform Solution Merge/Build Processes
· Coordinate Major, Minor, and Fix Releases
· Communicate with Global System Administrators
· Schedule & Verify Solution Deployments
· Identify & Facilitate Issue Tracking & Resolution
· Plan & Coordinate Maintenance Activities
· Serve as Representative on the Change Advisory Board
· Troubleshoot existing software products currently being used
· Work cross-functionally with other teams to resolve customer issues
· Provide world class customer service
· Support the development of current web applications
· Analyze project specifications/procedures and translate into detailed technical specifications
· Support cross functional clients and multiple business disciplines
The accomplished individual will demonstrate progressive experiences in…
- Multiple object oriented programming languages (.NET, Java, etc.)
- Accomplished in SQL programming and debugging
- Analyzing and troubleshooting software related issues
- Experience with client-side web technologies
- Demonstrated analytical skills using various tools and data sources.
- Demonstrated efficiency working on cross-functional departments including: Application Developers, Software Quality Analysts, and Application, System, and Network Administrators.
- Demonstrated technical acumen for application and infrastructure architecture.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to build effective relationships in a fast paced team environment
An outstanding professional will have the following credentials…
· BS Degree in Computer Science or related discipline is required
· Familiar with Software Development (SDLC) processes
· 1-3 years of combined technical experience within the following roles:
· Software Branch/Merge/Build Administration
· Systems/Application Server Administrator
· Application Software Development
Amway’s exceptional benefits package includes: Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance; 401(K) participation; Profit Sharing; Bonus Eligibility; Fitness Center; product discounts. Look into how Amway can transform your career! Visit our web site to apply: http://www.amway.com/en/about-amway/careers . Reference AutoReqID XXXXBR. EOE. For additional information, check us out at www.linkedIn.com/company/amway , www.facebook.com/AmwayTalent , and www.twitter.com/AmwayTalent .
Amway - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
As a $10.9 billion dollar pioneer in the direct selling industry, Amway has been helping the world live better lives since 1959. With more...