International Decision Systems is seeking an innovative Associate Software Engineer in our support team. The successful candidate will perform programming and testing primarily for software defects as well as design and implement solutions to business requirements for our leasing products. We’re looking for someone with a strong technical aptitude and a solid problem solving sense; an excellent communicator and a willing team-player; excited about giving their best every day.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform programming and testing assignments for defects, customizations and product improvements
- Create project estimates and designs for customization requests and product improvements
- Create programming specifications and test plans
- Utilize Neocase to track current status and ownership
- Develop knowledge of concepts in the leasing industry and learn product processes and features
- Suggest product and documentation improvements
- Submit knowledge to the knowledge database
- Document standards and repeatable procedures
- Advise on product customization requests to determine the best service recommendation
- Participate in special projects as needed
- Organize, prioritize, and handle multiple tasks/assignments/projects
- Proactively contributes as a team member
- Accomplishes own goals and objectives
- Provides assistance to others to ensure tasks in own area are completed within deadlines
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Typically requires BS/BA in related discipline and 0-2 years of experience in related field
- Professional certification is required in some areas
Location: Minneapolis, MN - Headquarters
- Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of particular field of specialization to the completion of moderately complex assignments
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Skills or experience with case management tools a plus
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of a technical or specialty area
- Operational knowledge of systems and processes relevant to own role
- Readily learns and applies new information/concepts in area of practice
Candidate must be able to pass criminal and credit background check.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.
(The experience criteria used above should not be seen as definitive. Applicants with less experience are invited to apply where they consider that they have relevant experience and/or qualifications that will meet the needs and responsibilities of the role).
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
International Decision Systems - 11 months ago