Associate Sourcer (Job Number: 011543) |
At Walgreens, we help people get, stay and live well. That’s our core purpose and the difference we make in people’s lives every day. Our purpose has shaped the direction of our company since Charles R. Walgreen Sr. founded his first drugstore in 1901, and it still does today.
Our team members make that purpose come to life in our more than 8,000 stores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, in our call centers, distribution centers, clinics, specialty pharmacies, infusion and respiratory service locations and corporate offices. In fact, those daily demonstrations of our purpose have helped Walgreens become an industry leader and a household name.
Walgreens has something for everyone who wants to build a successful career. Here, you’ll find supportive co-workers, an innovative environment and the tools you need to expand your skills, help build healthy communities and advance your career.
Assists with sourcing activities for the Company. Assists in the creation and maintenance of a continual /active flow of prospects and candidates through the attainment and use of internet searching skills, cold calling, networking, database mining, referrals, and other recruitment techniques for current and future open positions.
- Assists in sourcing activities and the qualification and presentation of candidates to the Recruiter Adheres to Recruiter/Sourcer Service Level Guidelines
- Develops skills set for advanced level work with Taleo, Avature CRM or similar ATS and CRM software tools.
- Develops knowledge of current market place and trends
- Learns to build relationships/networks with prospects with the primary focus on lead generation and to develop their interest level in company opportunities
- Manages applicant-tracking system, maintains accurate candidate documentation to ensure legal compliance with employment practices, policies, procedures, and OFCCP regulations.
- Ensures compliance for EE0/Diversity Programs
- Learns to build a robust network of top talent, develops market intelligence and the skills to assess candidates to gauge talent alignment for a specific role and or program area.
- Learns to complete activities that use effective communication approaches including proactively keeping the recruiter informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally in written from, and timeliness.
- Develops knowledge of current market place and trends to ensure competitive hiring.
- Ensures compliance for EEO/Diversity programs
- May represent Walgreens’ Companies and the Walgreens’ Companies brand to prospects
Basic Qualifications & Interests
Preferred Qualifications & Interests
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least one year of agency or corporate recruiting experience
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
- AIRS Certification
- At least 1 year of social networking experience using internet networking tools, such as Linked-In.
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems
- Knowledge of Boolean Search Strings
- Experience developing social media sourcing strategies
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community & with vendors
Walgreens - 18 months ago
At Walgreens, we help people get, stay and live well. That is our core purpose and the difference we make in people's lives every day. Our...