Responsible for implementing the Symphony program designed processes, reporting performance metrics, identifying, and resolving process gaps. The Associate Team Member is also responsible for preparing and deploying the Health Ministries for the Symphony deployment in Supply Chain Management.
Incumbent possesses a strong understanding of all of the Supply Chain business processes. The Associate Team Member will also serve as a communications liaison to Health Ministries during the implementation. The Associate Team Member will prepare the Health Ministries and assist in the training of the Health Ministries during deployment.
Associate Team Members will be assigned to the Supply Chain team based on their level of expertise in one of the following: Purchasing Management, Distribution Management, or Data Management.
This position is ideally located in St Louis, MO. Additional travel of approximately 25% is likely to Health Ministries
- Works closely with the Health Ministries and cross-functional Symphony teams to prepare the Health Ministries for deployment/implementation
- Provides consultation and/or training regarding the PeopleSoft Supply Chain modules to Health Ministries and the Resources and Supply Management Group
- Develops and reviews module testing, integration testing, and writing of Health Ministry end user training manuals
- Develops, enhances, tests, and implements reports to support processes and metrics required
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and makes recommendations that lead to improvements
- Escalates to functional leader process and project issues that cannot be resolved
- Complies with project methodology and associated procedures; escalates issues as needed
- Responsible for delivering on key milestones/tollgates
- Monitors task assignments to ensure they are performed on schedule, within intended scope, and to a defined level of quality
- Provides subject matter expertise to the Health Ministry on process changes necessary to support the Symphony design, policies, and requirements in support of functional area process design, testing, and implementation
- Coordinates with other team members to assure consistency and optimization of overall work product
- Promotes, exemplifies, and supports the Ascension Health Core Values of Service of the Poor, Reverence, Integrity, Wisdom, Creativity, and Dedication
- Performs all work with the direct reflection of the Mission, Vision, and Values of Ascension Health
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- BS in Supply Chain Management or related field required; Masters Degree desired
- 0-3 years of relevant Supply Chain experience in one of the following: Warehousing and Distribution Management, Purchasing Management, or Data Management is required
- Working knowledge of, but not limited to: Sourcing, Purchasing, Contract Management, Procure to Pay processes with integration points, Receiving, Returns, Inventory Management, Master Data and Business Analytics (experience with dictate which Supply Chain team the incumbent with assigned)
- Prior experience in ERP implementations or large scale projects highly desirable
- CCOpex or 6 Sigma Certification highly desirable
Solid understanding of PeopleSoft Supply Chain functionality desired; strong knowledge of Supply Chain business processes required; critical thinking, analytical skills, and business acumen needed to make decisions, solve problems, and manage time; ability to work with minimal supervision; excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills; excellent planning, organizational, and decision making skills required; ability to grasp technological opportunities and apply them to business opportunities and requirements; flexible and open to change; proficient in all Microsoft products - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio.
Ascension Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Ascension Health - 2 years ago
Ascension Health has ascended to the pinnacle of not-for-profit health care. As the largest Catholic hospital system in the US, and thus one...