Lands’ End is a premier source of apparel and gear for women, men, kids and the home – sold by catalog, online, and at nearly 300 Lands’ End Shops at Sears. Since 1963, we’ve earned a reputation for quality, value and exceptional customer service embodied by one simple promise: everything we sell is Guaranteed. Period.® Lands’ End is a proud member of the Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD) family of companies.
As an Associate Technical Designer, with a Technical Designer or Senior Technical Designer as a mentor, you will lead the technical development of Lands’ End product. The key to your success will be your ability to maintain consistency of Lands’ End quality standards through fit and pattern analysis. In addition, you would be responsible for the development of appropriate construction methods and maintaining accurate written product and measurement specifications.
Successful candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree in Apparel, Construction or Textiles or equivalent experience and 2-3 years of proven technical product development experience with demonstrated ability in the following areas:
- Basic knowledge of fit principles and pattern-making skills.
- Basic knowledge of product construction and components.
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to change and be self-directed.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to travel both domestically and internationally.
Sears - 16 months ago
Sears, Roebuck and Co. hasn't outgrown the mall scene, but it's spending more time in other places. Beyond its 840 US mall-based...