Associate Technician Distribution|
The Associate Distribution Technician performs receiving, order picking and shipping functions accurately in a high-volume and fast-paced distribution operation.
• Receives and stores product, picks and packs product for shipment, and ships orders to
customers to meet customer expectations
• Inspect materials for orders verifying accurate quantity, lot number, expiration date and
product part number
• Creates and/or ensures appropriate documentation is completed for orders
• Reconciles inventory and may perform cycle counts and data entry functions as assigned
• May involve operation of powered industrial equipment such as power jacks, forklifts, and/or
• Follows work instructions to perform routine task
• Identifies and solves routine problems in work area with management team
• Assist management team on organizational improvement projects such as lean and quality
Candidates must possess a high school diploma or equivalent and preferably have prior distribution experience. Computer experience using Oracle and Microsoft applications a plus. This position also requires the ability to lift 50 lbs and work overtime as scheduled
We have both a second and third shift position available. If you are interested please apply at:
2nd shift position number is: DIA001152 & DIA001125
3rd shift position number is: DIA 001153 & DIA001126
See Job Description for Job Requirements.
CareerBuilder - 18 months ago
Beckman Coulter, Inc., the largest operating company of the Danaher family, is a manufacturer and marketer of biomedical testing instrument...