Olympus America, Inc. with headquarters in Center Valley, PA is a precision technology leader, creating innovative opto-digital solutions in health care and life science products throughout North America. Olympus works collaboratively with its customers and its affiliates worldwide to leverage R&D investment in precision technology and manufacturing processes across diverse business lines. These include: gastrointestinal endoscopes, accessories, and minimally invasive surgical products; advanced clinical and research microscopes.
Grand Rapids, MI - The Associate Territory Manager, Energy will be part of a Sales Development opportunity, designed to be a multi-year program to train and work with successful Territory Manager(s) within the business. The incumbent will work in conjunction with the Territory Manager(s) who works with surgeons and clinical professionals focusing on the gynecology, urology and general surgery markets in operating rooms and office settings. EOE M/F/D/V
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Reach specific product or account goals as determined along with the Territory Manager.
- Call upon customers in the hospital and in the office setting.
- Provide training and in-servicing in the operating room during procedures to physician, staff, and other personnel.
- Follow-up with customers during pre- and post-sales efforts to ensure proper customer-company relationships.
- Deliver and pick up products as needed.
- Develop and utilize sales presentation skills to sell company products in an assigned territory or product area via consultative selling.
- Become conversant in the creative selling programs offered by the company to meet sales results.
- Acquire, maintain, and expand knowledge of Olympus products, competitive landscape, and the market in order to meet the customers’ needs.
- Act in a professional manner when representing Olympus.
- Complete and maintain sales paperwork and other records in an orderly fashion and submits in a timely and accurate manner.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
(ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED)
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- At least 1 to 3 years of sales experience is preferred.
- Clinical, pharmaceutical, or medical device experience is desired.
- A proven track record of success is necessary.
- Must be open to relocation after completion of the program.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential.
- Strong verbal and written skills are vital.
- Must be organized and have strong time management skills.
- Must have high-energy, excellent work ethic, and be both reliable and positive.
- Must have the ability to lift and carry equipment over 40lbs
- The following physical demands are required:
- Lift/Carry 25 pounds
- Bend/Stoop/Kneel 2 hours a day
- Stand/Sit/Walk 8 hours a day
- Operate moving vehicles
- Push/Pull 50+ pounds
- The following work environment conditions exist:
- Infectious Disease exposure
- Eye Protection
Olympus - 21 months ago