Ocean Spray Cranberries, inc. is currently looking for an
Associate Trade Marketing Manager
to join our team in
This position supports the implementation of the Trade Marketing Strategy at the behest of the Zone Trade Marketing Manager. Also, the Associate Trade Marketing Manager is responsible for the allocation of Trade Expenditures to assigned classes of trade in a manner consistent OS Trade Policy.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assists and supports the Zone Trade Marketing Manager in the implementation and assessment of the Trade Marketing expenditures, as well as maintenance of the systems to support, for the Domestic Pool Operating Plans for an assigned Grocery Zone or National Channels Team. This could include the lead role in managing a small class of trade like C&G.
2. Responsible for the allocation of Trade Expenditures to assigned classes of trade in a manner consistent OS Trade Policy.
3. Reconciles the Trade Spending for assigned COT to established Trade budgets through Senior Manager Trade Marketing
4. Contributes to the demand alignment process utilizing field-based knowledge & systems.
5. Assists brand teams by providing input on sales issues.
Decision-Making Authority/Accountability Level:
Position allocates all Temporary Performance Funds (TPF) and Distribution Funds (DPF) to the field up to Current Brand Forecasted Budgets with guidance from ZTMM.
Minimum Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Requirements:
4 Year Degree required or equivalent experience (internal Candidates only), one to three Years experience in Sales and/or Trade Marketing, 1 Year Category management experience and or Marketing experience, working Knowledge of Trade Practices used by CPG companies.
Must be an intermediate Excel User w/ knowledge of retrieving and interpreting syndicated data such as IRI/Nielsen. Candidates for the position must be able to read and interpret numerical information regarding trade spending vs. a budget, project future expenditures, be conversant in Account level marketing vehicles, and types of spending.
Candidates for the position must have demonstrated experience successfully presenting detailed information to supervisors and work teams. Some Travel may be required.
Compensation and benefits are high on everyone's priority list, so it’s high on our list too. That’s why Ocean Spray provides competitive salaries and a wide variety of benefits - including programs that protect your health and welfare, help you prepare for retirement and truly enable you to balance your work and family life.
Ocean Spray is an Equal Opportunity Employer/AAP/M/F/V/D.
Ocean Spray - 4 months ago
Ocean Spray Cranberries has transformed that ubiquitous Thanksgiving side dish into a big business with beverages, cereals, and snacks. Know...