MRIGlobal has a current opening for an Associate Traffic Engineer in our Kansas City, MO, office to support a number of projects in our Transportation Research Center. In this position, the selected candidate will:
- Serve as a team member in research concerning traffic safety, highway geometric design, and traffic operations
- Assume responsibility for literature reviews, field data collection, liaison with highway agencies, and traffic data management and analysis
- Prepare professional-quality technical reports
To be successful in this position, the selected candidate must:
- Be proficient in highway traffic engineering
- Have a good understanding of traffic safety, highway geometric design, and traffic operations
- Communicate effectively with MRIGlobal staff and clients, both orally and through written presentation of work products, at a level of detail appropriate to the audience
- Be able to interact effectively with MRIGlobal technical/administrative staff at all levels
- Be able to work in a team-based environment, under pressure, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Be well organized, detail oriented, and dependable
- Be available to travel when needed to meet job requirements
- Have strong computer skills
We are proud to be an EEO/AA
- Master’s degree in Transportation Engineering or Civil Engineering with a transportation emphasis; or
, E-Verify employer, M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Founded in 1944, our company has built a reputation for innovation, technical excellence, and problem solving.
Born out of the desire to...