This position will be primarily responsible for the
issuance and administration of letters of credit and
parent company guarantees as well as credit analysis of
customers and vendors. Involves coordination with
subsidiaries and global treasury operations. Requires
strong communication and computer skills.
- Coordinates all aspects pertaining to the issuance
of letters of credit (L/Cs) with international-based
business units, banks, and L/C beneficiaries.
- Formulates and recommends language for L/Cs to
mitigate risks and meet credit agreement
constraints, contract requirements, and legal
- Monitors L/C portfolio and coordinates with business
units for purpose of achieving timely cancellation
of outstanding L/Cs.
- Reconciles and arranges payment of banking invoices
for L/C fees and commissions.
- Prepares L/C reports on outstanding portfolios.
- Coordinates intercompany billings / allocations of
L/C banking fees and commissions.
- Maintains automated data base of key L/C components.
- Provides L/C cost estimates to business units for
- Support for the credit function including financial
review of new customers, major vendors and
determining appropriate payment terms or credit
- Reporting and analysis related to treasury-wide
- Other Treasury activities as required.
- BS in Finance, Accounting, and/or Economics.
- 2-3 yrs of prior experience in Trade Finance either
in a corporate environment or with a financial
institution a plus.
- Experience working with international based
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced
- Ability to operate with minimal supervision.