TransCore, a subsidiary of Roper Industries, Inc. (NYSE: ROP) is seeking to fill the position of Associate VP / Department Manager, which will be located in the Central Florida area.
Job Summary: This position participates in establishing objectives, plans and budgets at a program or project level. Oversees the technical, operational and budgetary objectives for the program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Education : Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering discipline from an accredited educational institution is required; Master's degree and/or professional licensure is preferable.
- Financial Management – develop operating budgets, implement cost controls, generate revenue, and forecast.
- Business Development – client relations
- Staff Development & Management
- Administration – develop and/or monitor compliance with company, unit, or office policies.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 15-20 years progressive management experience
- Supervisory experience
- Maintenance and construction oriented
- Knowledge of ITS and/or toll systems maintenance and installation
TransCore - 4 months ago
Transportation systems affect our lives everyday—the logistics systems that expedite bringing goods to market, traffic...