A leader in the background screening industry, Accurate Background is trusted by organizations worldwide. We focus on the development of robust delivery and distribution tools through the use of technology to create a positive client and candidate employment screening experience. Our significant growth and ability to continuously win new business is largely based on the level of flexibility and customization our technology offers. Employers ranging from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies in a wide range of industries have chosen Accurate Background because of our ability to adapt and streamline their background screening program based on each client’s unique hiring process.
Our customizable technology solutions and experienced, forward-thinking executive leadership has lead to unprecedented growth. In fact, Accurate Background’s focus on technology and customer satisfaction has earned us nationwide recognition on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 in North America, HRO Today’s list of Top Screening Providers, and Workforce Management’s Hot List of Screening Providers.
Accurate Background continues to exceed expectations by offering an array of innovative and cutting-edge background check and credentialing products to meet the needs of human resource, loss prevention, and security/legal professionals in employment screening and vendor certification.
An Associate Verifications Specialist is responsible for processing employment and education history results ensuring that each verification contains attention to detail. This includes accuracy of grammar and spelling, use of proper judgment in research and interviews, and report accurate content.
- Previous experience using MS Office software, internet and e-mail applications
- Ability to conduct research over the internet
- Ability to properly communicate in English both verbally and in writing
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Type 60 WPM
- Organized and detail oriented
- Able to meet company's benchmarks and productivity standards
- Conduct telephone research to provide verification of the facts provided by job candidates for the client companies
- Conducts thorough internet research to assist in locating verifications and contact information that matches what the applicant listed on their report.
- Verifies education and employment information with great integrity and accuracy by phone, fax, internet and email
- Conducts interviews with professional references to assess job applicant's previous work history
- Analyzes and evaluates applicability of collected data
- Data entry of results into Accurate's systems
- Provides great customer service to the client’s and their applicant’s
- Other duties as assigned
High School Diploma or GED required
Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits
Supplemental benefit options
Generous Paid Time Off
Onsite Fitness Room
Accurate Background, Inc. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard