MedNet Solutions is a leading eClinical technology solutions company supporting the pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology industries. Providing innovative, yet proven web-based electronic data capture and clinical study management solutions, MedNet helps companies deploy efficient and successful clinical studies, registries and investigator initiated trials.
Develop Internet applications using web development technologies. Designs and develops web front-end and back-end database driven applications.
- Develop and maintain websites or Internet applications involving a variety of programming languages.
- Design coherent user interfaces consistent with modern web design practices.
- Write and maintain unit tests.
- Write and maintain design documentation for subsystems and components.
- Modify, repair, or expand existing applications to correct errors, increase efficiency, upgrade interfaces, or improve performance.
- Perform analysis on Web based systems to diagnose problems.
- Research and remain informed of new technologies and web development practices.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience and up to three years programming experience designing and developing dynamic database driven web applications, with knowledge of the software design life cycle (SDLC), good design principles, and an understanding of software testing.
Databases: Required: PostgreSQL; Beneficial: MySQL, Oracle, Redis, Memcache, Distributed noSQL databases
Frameworks: Desirable: MVC Frameworks (i.e. Zend, Ruby on Rails, CakePHP)
Platforms: Preferred: Linux, Apache
Miscellaneous: Source Code Management (Git, SVN and similar); Code documentation (i.e. PHPDoc, Javadoc); Unit Testing tools (i.e. PHPUnit); Relational Database Design; Knowledge of W3 standards; EDC experience; HIPAA and 21 CFR 11 requirements; Clinical, Data Management, Medical experience
MedNet Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer