Achieve more by stretching your boundaries at CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA). Our people bring the full breadth of their talents, experience, and personal style to make an impact on those they serve. If you think like an entrepreneur, believe that collaboration multiplies opportunity, and want to push the limits of your own potential, then we should talk.
CliftonLarsonAllen, one of the nation’s largest public accounting and professional services firms with more than 50 years of experience of providing excellent service to our clients and great career opportunities for our people, wants you to join our team! At CliftonLarsonAllen, you will gain the experiences and training needed for you to build a great career in your chosen industry. We develop outstanding professionals and leaders who grow with our firm and who help our firm grow.
We are seeking an
Des Moines or Cedar Rapids
office. CLA associates get challenging and diverse work, exposure to a range of service areas and industries, and lots of professional mentoring.
- Perform a moderate range of accounting procedures under the supervision of the in-charge, including recording transactions, classifying postings, footing columns, and testing extensions to verify accuracy.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements, statistical/account analysis, and interim examinations.
- Prepare individual, corporate, partnership and other types of returns as well as perform limited tax research with guidance.
- Periodically oversee interns to provide work direction and review work assignments.
- Frequently interface with client personnel to review and apply accounting and tax principles.
- Continually interact with peers and supervisors to gather and prepare information.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 150 hour requirement completed to sit for CPA exam
- Two years of previous accounting experience required
- Ability to travel to client sites
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts involved in auditing and tax return preparation