Platform Advisors, the Boutique Strategy Consulting division of The CDM Group is looking for an Associate to join our team.
Platform Advisors is a strategy consulting division of The CDM Group focused on pharmaceutical/biotech commercialization strategy including portfolio planning, market opportunity assessments, in-licensing, clinical trial strategy, life cycle planning, competitive intelligence, and launch readiness planning. We are staffed with consultants that have specialized in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry. This group works closely with the Medical and Scientific Affairs division of CDM, which consists of clinicians with advanced degrees (MDs PharmDs, PhDs) and extensive experience at pharmaceutical firms, regulatory agencies, academics and Wall Street. The combination of these groups enables us to deliver best in class commercial and scientific expertise.
Associates will be responsible for:
- Owning independent work stream of projects.
- Providing strategic input to overall project as well as guidance on secondary research analysis.
- Leading primary market research and developing key insights.
- Synthesizing and structuring communication of key findings and recommendations.
- Developing analytical models that support project deliverables.
- The Associate will report into a VP, Associate Director.
- 1-2 years minimum experience in life sciences consulting at analyst/consultant level.
- Qualified applicants must have an advanced degree: MBA, PhD or M.D
- Has managed 1-2 projects or internal teams
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong analytical and strategic skills.
CDM an equal opportunity employer and offers a comprehensive benefits package to its employees.
CDM…always [thinking]…always [original]…always [creative]…never generic.
CDM has continued to experience tremendous growth and has no plans to slow down!
- Be part of a team that thinks great work, fun and [creativity] are key ingredients to your success.
- See how our [core values]—substance, style, conviction, and grace – come to life and set us apart from other agencies.
- Work with the best and brightest in an exciting, [challenging], opportunity-filled, and [passionate] environment.
- Work with clients and brands that are top [leaders] in the healthcare industry.
- Come learn, [grow] and be challenged. There’s no better place to experience the Joy of Science
Cline Davis & Mann LLC is one of the world’s largest global healthcare advertising agencies [and growing], with more than 1200 talented individuals located in offices across the United States and Europe.
Cline Davis & Mann - 11 months ago
As part of the Diversified Agency Services division of media conglomerate Omnicom Group, Cline Davis & Mann (CDM) provides health care...