- Responsible for delivery of assigned module/ components /phases of a project.
- Responsible for guiding the development team.
- Responsible for Knowledge transfer and arriving at SLAs for steady state.
- Technical problem solving skills.
- Has a good practical understanding of technology and its application.
- Good grasp of technology and tools used for development.
- Fair understanding of project management skills.
- Fair amount of domain expertise gained through working on the application or certification programs.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH)
- Within own team or department at operational level.
is the fastest-growing global IT services and business process outsourcing solutions provider, headquartered in Teaneck, N.J. Cognizant’s single-minded passion is to dedicate our global technology and innovation know-how, our industry expertise and worldwide resources to working together with clients to make their businesses stronger.
Today with over 50 delivery centers worldwide and over 111,000 employees as of March 31, 2011, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 1000, and the Fortune 500, and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Graduates/Post Graduates with 4-7 years of experience
Cognizant - 22 months ago
Cognizant Technology Solutions remains mindful of the state of your technology. Cognizant provides application maintenance services,...