Location: Salt Lake City, UT
*** High volume staffing and call center experience (preferred) ***
Dimension & Scope:
To ensure that the staffing requirements are met and that the highest quality of applicants is maintained for administrative, professional, and management personnel. Responsibilities include working with various clients/projects to assess their hiring needs; conducting initial interviews over the telephone as well as in person, attending various job fairs and visiting college campuses to recruit for the various clients/projects; reviewing applications and resumes and forwarding them in a timely manner to respective clients/projects; and determining recruiting strategies within budget.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Education & Professional Certifications:
- Write and place employment advertisements with local newspapers, colleges, employment agencies, and state agencies.
- Post internal job openings.
- Create and update local recruiting reports.
- Provide initial screening interviews for non-exempt candidates.
- Receive, screen, and file incoming resumes.
- Conduct telephone interviews with prospective applicants.
- Work with account managers to establish advertisement guidelines.
- Keep detailed records of employment advertisements and ensure accurate information for advertisements.
- Work within given budgets by tracking recruiting expenses for cross-charging to various departments.
- Attend and/or implement job fairs.Work with internal account managers to enhance the level of service that the recruiter provides.
- Work with internal HRIS systems.
- Work with external agencies (television, radio, etc.) to produce and air recruiting commercials.
Bachelor?s degree in Human Resources from a four-year college or university.
Environment, Physical & Other Requirements:
- High volume staffing and call center experience (preferred)
- Two to three years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have proficiency with various software applications programs including Lotus Notes, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Must be able to work independent of direct supervision.
- Solid communication skills, both oral and written.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external associates.
- Demonstrated ability to work with and lead a team.Ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented and rapidly changing business environment.
- Decision-making skills for problem identification and solution recommendation and implementation. Analysis and problem solving skills to determine effects on existing systems and/or business processes.