As an Exponent PR Associate you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, problem solving and directing effective public relations campaigns for agency clients.
- Understand clients’ businesses and strategic direction
- Collaborate with others to prepare original strategies and actions for clients
- Develop and execute original, creative tactics, including but not limited to media relations programs, social media tactics and content creation
- Work with internal teams to implement successful media relations programs
- Participate in client meetings as appropriate
- Implement the FounderyTM listening process to identify media relations opportunities, track media relations impacts and succinctly report findings and analysis
- Maintain positive relationships between agency and clients
- Follow all work in progress to ensure deadlines are met
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, English or related field required
- Related work experience and/or training
- Ability to write clear and concise communications including insights, plans and presentations
- Demonstrated experience and success in media relations, experience or familiarity with agriculture communications a plus
- Ability to effectively present information and ideas to senior executives and groups
- Ability to develop creative ideas and out-of-the-box solutions to address specific business challenges
- Ability to interpret a range of instructions in various forms and with multiple variables
- Familiarity with agribusiness is required.
Colle+McVoy is a fully integrated advertising agency that excels at modernizing iconic brands, helping them build momentum and recapture the spirit that made them beloved in the first place. We have the privilege of driving business growth for a diverse collection of client partners like Caribou Coffee, CHS, DuPont, General Mills, Indian Motorcycle, Land O’Lakes, Mountain Hardwear, Nestlé Purina, and Novartis, among others. Based in Minneapolis, Colle+McVoy was named a Best Place to Work in 2011 and 2012 by Outside magazine, Advertising Age and the Star Tribune. Its work has been recognized nationally and internationally by the O’Toole Awards, the Effie Awards, the Webby Awards, The One Show, the Cannes Lions Awards and Communication Arts. For more information, visit www.collemcvoy.com, www.facebook.com/collemcvoy , or follow on Twitter @collemcvoy.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.