We are seeking an Associate to join our consulting team. This person’s primary role will be to contribute to the problem-solving and communication activities of our client engagement teams.
- Fully own workstream within a project and deliver with low direction and support
- Gather, analyze and synthesize primary and secondary research and data
- Develop and prepare slides or other written communications to convey the insights and recommendations developed
- Work with a team to diagnose the clients’ needs and develop recommendations
- Work with a team to form hypotheses that will help clients solve their challenges
- Work with the team to develop and refine recommendations to make to the client
- Participate in firm development activities
- Contribute to internal efforts (e.g. knowledge management, recruiting)
- BS/BA required + minimum 2 years professional experience (consulting experience strongly preferred) OR MBA/Masters degree
- Proven ability to use reason, logic and creativity to solve ambiguous problems.
- Finely tuned analytical skills and ability to problem-solve unstructured or ambiguous challenges
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid skills in MS Office Suite (Word, with an emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel)
- Self-starter that can thrive in an unstructured and collaborative, team environment
Innosight LLC - 2 years ago