Jacobs Associates is looking for a Tunnel Engineer with 15+ years of experience to manage large projects on the East Coast. Candidates should have demonstrated experience in the design of tunnels, underground structures, and excavation support systems. This position can be based in either the Washington, DC or Cleveland office.
Click here to apply.
- Master of Science degree in Civil Engineering with a structural or geotechnical emphasis.
- Registered Professional Engineer (P.E.) or the ability to obtain license within six months of employments is required;
- Project management experience and demonstrated experience in leading and mentoring technical staff.
- Ability to develop and review designs, drawings, specifications, and technical memoranda.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
Jacobs Associates - 2 years ago