Business Title: Associate, Federal Financial Managment
Requisition Number: 30668
Area of Interest: Federal Financial Management
KPMGs Advisory Services Practice is a recognized leader in providing services crucial to the federal governments continuous and secure operations. Our professionals assist agencies in managing financial, informational, and operational risks, as well as providing performance improvement recommendations to improve agencies efficiency. We are currently seeking an Associate for the Federal Financial Management practice to join us in our Tysons Corner office.
As a Financial Management professional, you can help businesses in strengthening their finance operations by improving transparency, information integrity, and controls to help build and maintain stakeholder trust. We also help support their efforts to apply the finance discipline that can drive performance and lower costs.
- Review and evaluate federal financial statements and transactions, financial risk, financial reporting, and accounting transaction processes for clients within the Intelligence Community
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements and research accounting and auditing topics
- Identify and improve the financial internal control environment
- Perform or review account analysis and troubleshoot accounting balance, transaction, or process issues
- Apply audit tests to samples of transactions or processes to evaluate internal control environments
- Develop briefing papers based on the results of reviews containing recommendations for improvement
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.MNST
- Two years of Federal Accounting experience
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or a related discipline from an accredited college or university
- Experience working with core Financial Management systems processing, reconciling, and/or researching financial information
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with a CI polygraph
- CPA and/or CGFM/CDFM designation highly desirable
- U.S. citizenship required
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
Monster - 2 years ago
KPMG LLP, the U.S. audit, tax and advisory services firm, operates from 87 offices with more than 23,000 employees and partners throughout...