OneWest Bank was founded as a regional bank, dedicated to customer service and a commitment to the community. We’re Southern California’s hometown bank, with a strong capital foundation, conservative management and a consistent focus on providing personalized relationship-based banking to all our clients.
OneWest has 74 retail branches conveniently located throughout Southern California to serve consumers and businesses, small and large. With total assets of over $25 billion and $14 billion in deposits, OneWest has the size and strength to offer a wide array of banking products and services including personal and business banking solutions, jumbo mortgages, investment advisory products, small business and commercial banking loans. IndyMac Mortgage Services, a division of OneWest Bank, services mortgage loans on behalf of third parties and offers loan modifications pursuant to Home Affordable Modification Program (“HAMP”) guidelines.
We offer exciting and challenging employment opportunities for professionals in a fast-paced, results-focused environment. In addition to Southern California locations, OneWest has operation centers in Austin, TX and Kalamazoo, MI.
Energy Finance - Specialty Lending Group
(Location: Dallas, TX)
• Assist in fundamental credit analysis for loan approval
• Assist in ongoing risk management of loan portfolio
• Perform market research as needed
• Financial modeling of primary sources of repayment
• Analyze secondary sources of repayment including collateral values and comparable sales
• Analyze tertiary sources of repayment including market data, comparable sales data, etc.
• Historical financial analysis including cash flow analysis, liquidity analysis, appropriateness of capital structure
• Assist in business development including prospecting for potential loan candidates, treasury management candidates
• Assist in various internal projects including new lines of business, product development etc.
1) Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field or equivalent work experience.
2) 1-5 years energy banking strongly preferred
3) Technical skills including thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel and Word.
4) Basic finance and accounting skills and knowledge including financial statement analysis, d
5) Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral), presentation and interpersonal skills.
6) Strong organization and time management skills.
7) Professional, dedicated and detail oriented.
OneWest Bank - 21 months ago