Responsible for overseeing, coordinating and managing the Oil & Gas borrowing base redetermination process, the Loan and High Yield comparable deals database, presentation template maintenance, management reporting, and strategic planning initiatives.
Will report directly to the Energy & Power Leveraged Finance Team Lead and manage 1-2 Non-Program Analysts as a critical resource and key contributor to the origination and execution success of the Energy & Power Leveraged Finance Team. Additionally, the individual will be responsible for working with relevant business partners (including Energy Corporate and Investment Banking, Debt Capital Markets Sales and Syndicate) to assist with process improvement, management and financial reporting, operational support, planning, as well as other miscellaneous projects. Additional activities may include: (i) oversight and quality control of Salesforce pipeline reporting, (ii) ad hoc business analysis, (iii) preparation of internal/external presentations, (iv) development and implementation of process improvement initiatives, (v) support data management and deal closing process for high volume loan and High Yield activity, (vi) assist with regulatory, internal and external audit requirements and inquiries, (vii) conduct initial prospect screenings, and (viii) weekly customer market updates.
3+ years capital markets industry experience OR a PhD in Math, Physics, Engineering or other mathematical field.
See basic qualification above.
- 4+ years of business experience in Energy Corporate or Investment Banking, loan and high yield capital markets, Upstream loan sales and/or relevant business management role.
- Strong knowledge of the Loan Syndications and High Yield Capital Markets businesses and Energy sector (upstream, midstream, oilfield services and refining).
- Knowledge of Borrowing Base analytics and significant experience managing the redetermination process.
- Strong presentation skills, including the use of PowerPoint, Excel, and other applications.
- Experience with Salesforce, Advantage Data, Bloomberg, Access, Symphony and other database software.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical abilities and data management skills.
- Ability to multi-task, organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent judgment and decision making.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the capability to build effective partnerships.
- Ability to coordinate and execute projects with minimal level of supervision.
- Unquestioned commitment to the Core Values and Diversity objectives of Wells Fargo.
- Strong work ethic and team player attitude.
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...