Xaxis is the world’s largest audience buying company. Through its proprietary platform, Xaxis offers advertisers a single, comprehensive resource from which to reach and engage with global audiences across the universe of digital media. Xaxis does this for its GroupM agency partners, Maxus, MEC, MediaCom, and Mindshare. Xaxis has a presence in 16 countries across North America, Europe, and Australia. Xaxis is a part of WPP.
We are looking for an Associate to join Xaxis and built an exciting career in the field of digital media. Our associates work on our account services to support he daily management of our client's digital campaigns and learn the technical aspects of our business. If a career in digital media is in your sights, Xaxis may the company for you!
You will collaborate with a group of quick-witted coworkers and clients who are all passionate about digital media. You will engage with our clients in professional and social settings, build relationships and define and implement products which make us indispensable to our clients. This is a high profile position with a wealth of opportunities for growth professionally and personally. We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact. You must believe as well.
- Participate in post-campaign analysis and reporting
- Complete insertion order process and ensure adherence to terms and conditions
- Work with creative agency to ensure proper ad development
- Handle cancellations and re-allocations in a timely manner
- Optimize campaigns based on direction from Campaign Management team
- Bachelors degree in economics, mathematics, computer science or related degree is preferred
- 1 year of experience in interactive media planning and/or online ad network account management is highly desirable (internship experience is also considered)
- Demonstrated success in managing large client engagements
- Experience with DART/DFA, Open AdStream and/or Atlas ad serving technology
- Experience with third party ad tags, conversion tracking pixels, floodlighting, piggybacking and reporting
- Technology and/or software product management experience
- Agency/large advertiser experience
- Advanced computer knowledge (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Problem solver with strong eye for detail
Xaxis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Xaxis - 15 months ago