- Assist and lead in execution of all store initiatives for partners within television business unit.
- Understand and coordinate follow-up pertaining to store initiatives outlined in store pipelines, promotional calendars and product development calendars.
- Branches across account management and producer roles.
- Analytics: pull raw data for account manager as outlined on a daily basis. (Top line sales & margin, Omniture exports etc.) Assist with ad hoc client reporting requests as necessary.
- Weekly Inventory Analysis – review and provide recommendations on inventory risks and opportunities; provide recommendations to support marketing calendar themes outlined by account manager.
- Monitor BizRate survey feedback and customer product suggestions for merchandising/product development and sourcing opportunities.
- Assist with any and all site optimization: SLI redirects; page merchandising, etc.
- Research: Conduct monthly competitive analysis and scan partner sites, fan forums, blogs, etc. for new marketing and merchandising opportunities.
- Follow up on execution of new store initiatives and project implementations outlined by account manager.
- Assist in partner marketing initiatives: manage content site, newsletter and social media placements.
- Implement store creative updates provided by account manager; assist with creative requests as needed.
- Execute store promotion setups and testing.
- Assist in management of product development calendar; provide status updates to account manager prior to weekly merchandising updates.
- Take on a proactive/strategic role in growing small businesses within a vertical.
- BA/BS Degree required.
- 1-3+ years of work experience, preferably with experience in e-commerce websites and the interactive/gaming industry.
- A deep understanding of the television industry.
- Solid understanding of online and direct marketing programs a plus.
- Strong project management skills.
- Great organizational and time management skills on a personal and team level are a must
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are necessary for this role as there is frequent interacting with clients, vendors and other functional areas of the business.
- Results orientation, great attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
Delivery Agent, Inc., is the leader in shopping-enabled entertainment for television shows, movies, magazines, sports, and music videos....