Demandware is a leading provider of software-as-a-service (SaaS) ecommerce solutions that enable companies to easily design, implement and manage their own customized ecommerce sites, including websites, mobile applications and other digital storefronts. Customers use our highly scalable and integrated Demandware Commerce platform to more easily launch and manage multiple ecommerce sites, initiate marketing campaigns more quickly, and improve ecommerce traffic.
Demandware is a newly public company that is rapidly growing so the right candidate will also be able to develop and scale with the Company. Demandware offers a dynamic growth opportunity along with the tools, resources and leadership to achieve your goals and accelerate your career growth.
The successful candidate will use their 4-6 years of retail, marketing service or e-commerce background to assist members of the Retail Practice in driving the top-line sales for Demandware’s customers and maintaining high levels of overall customer satisfaction.
As a member of the Retail Practice, each Associate Ecommerce Strategist:
Associates within the Retail Practice should possess a general working knowledge of many of the following business functions and/or concepts and demonstrate the willingness and ability to rapidly learn and apply knowledge in these areas:
- Executes the delivery of client enablement and feature adoption workshops to drive client enablement and maximize the subscription revenue of each customer
- Helps in the creation of tools and assets designed to create efficiency improvements within the Retail Practice
- Maintains the highest level of customer satisfaction possible
- Provides guidance to customers in the areas of feature adoption and platform optimization
In addition, the successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Online marketing, including CPC and CPA programs
- SEO and SEM
- Email marketing
- Cross channel marketing and integration
- Merchandising and planning
- Content management
- Analytics and Ecommerce KPIs (key performance indicators)
- SaaS software and business models
- User experience design and usability
- Information and integration architecture
- Order management, payment process and fraud
- Fulfillment and logistics (including customer service)
- Site search optimization, sorting rules and merchandising content optimization - necessary
- 2-4 years of retail, marketing service or e-commerce experience
- A high degree of proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Strong written, verbal and communication skills
- An interest working in a fast-paced, dynamic and creative environment
- A high tolerance for ambiguity as well as flexibility and adaptability
- Comfort with an unpredictable work load
- Ability to travel 25% of the time.
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Deep passion for the role and a strong work ethic consistent with a startup environment
- Bachelor’s degree
demandware - 2 years ago
Demandware brings together some of the brightest minds on the planet from a wide range of backgrounds. Here you’ll find the exciting...