We are looking for motivated Associates and Senior Associates to work on a diverse range of complex assignments for public sector clients, involving turnaround, interim and crisis management, and advisory services.
Competitive Salary plus Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and Retirement Plan Benefits.
If you are a team player with excellent analytical, problem solving, written and verbal communication skills, and have a strong desire to make a difference, we want to hear from you.
As a member of the A&M Public Sector team, you can expect to focus on all aspects of financial and operational restructuring and turnaround initiatives both in and out of fiscal distress. You may also assist in stabilizing core operations; negotiating with senior management, unions and vendors; and in the day-to-day management of operations as diverse as finance, human resources, procurement, logistics and transportation.
Requirements for consideration include:
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field; MBA or other advanced degree or certification preferred.
- Senior Associates: six (6) + years of previous related restructuring, business operations consulting, investment banking, commercial banking or accounting experience; and
- Associates: four (4) + years of previous related restructuring, business operations consulting, investment banking, commercial banking or accounting experience.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, verbal and written skills, with the ability to communicate with all levels of client personnel;
- Demonstrated commitment to promoting integrity, leadership and objectivity;
- Team player who can excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, challenging work environment; and
- Willingness to travel regularly.
Alvarez & Marsal - 21 months ago
About Alvarez & Marsal:
Alvarez & Marsal (A&M) is a global professional services firm specializing in turnaround and interim...