Whitney Management is seeking a Property Manager to manage a portfolio of Associations within the Greater New Haven area. We are the only AAMC accredited manager in Connecticut and we are focused on finding a manager with excellent time management skills, excellent people skills, and the desire to foster partnerships with our clients and provide exceptional service.
Candidate must have experience managing associations or residental property to be considered for the position.
With support from the senior property manager, responsibilities include:
- Manage a portfolio of associations within established policies and procedures manuals;
- Create transparency with Boards and provide exceptional customer service and communicate regularly
- Attend regular and special board meetings (most are night meetings);
- Ensure homeowner compliance with established policies and procedures;
- Review existing vendor contracts annually, obtain bids for all site services and vendors, and provide detailed analysis with recommendation to boards. Oversee and ensure vendor compliance;
- Present monthly financial reporting to boards, and update boards on status of property's projects;
- Assist with budget preparation and forecasts, and oversee property budget throughout the year;
- Report the terms of all contracts, billings, reconciliations, collection of dues, and other charges in compliance with declarations;
- Code and approve invoices/expenses related to property, and submit for payment;
Desired Skills & Experience:
While a Bachelor's degree is preferred, it is not required.
Community association management experience needed;
Exceptional communication skills are required (written / oral)
Ability to multi-task and re-prioritizing wide range of issues on a daily basis is essential.
Outstanding organizational, project management and analytical skills.
Must have ability manage multiple projects simultaneously, think critically and manage conflict;
Strong decision making ability and attention to detail are crucial;
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience, Benefits include medical, 401k, & more.