The Journey Begins with you.
There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek an Administrative Assistant for our Lab Operations.
Provide administrative support to the Laboratory Operations Director.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Support Laboratory Operations:
• Provide administrative support to the Lab Operations Director and in limited support of his/her direct reports when special circumstances require
• Schedule internal and external meetings and conference calls
• Secure conference rooms and audio/video equipment, and other resources such as food and beverage
• Schedule travel arrangements, as necessary
• Generate monthly reports
• Complete expense reports for assigned
• Pick up mail and distribute outgoing correspondence
• Maintain Director’s Calendar
• Schedule internal and external meetings
• Secure conference rooms and audio/video equipment
• Complete expense reports
• Coordinate and schedule staff meetings
• Assist with on boarding of new Lab Operations employees
• Fill out all designed forms and generate corresponding communications
• Perform routine responsibilities
• Order office supplies
• Copy, scan or fax documents as requested
• Review, prepare and code invoices
• Prepare various forms as required
o Check Requests
o Purchase Requisitions
o Legal Expense Approval Forms
o FedEx mailings
• Additional duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access
• 2-4 Years work experience, previous administrative support experience strongly preferred
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers’ trust every day by providing the highest quality products and services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Dedicated people improving the health of patients through unsurpassed diagnostic insights."
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Quest Diagnostics - 16 months ago
Quest Diagnostics is testing its ability to be the world's leading clinical lab. The company performs diagnostics on some 146 million...