- Provide secretarial and administrative support to (Manager, Director, VP, etc.)
- Manage calendar, schedule events, travel arrangements, departmental meetings, arrange conference calls
- Process expense reports and input time worked into the entry system
- Manage correspondence and route documents and presentations given minimal direction
- Prepare documents, spreadsheets, presentations, interoffice correspondence and copies
- Manage administrative affairs of the department including invoice processing, supply equipment procurement, training records, etc.
- This position requires attention to detail and follow through
- Must have the ability to handle multiple assignments and work within deadlines
- Must have the ability to be proactive in forwarding work issues to the appropriate managers/supervisors
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality of departmental issues
- Must have superior teamwork skills
- Must have decision making skills and the ability to organize and coordinate the efforts of the department
- Interface with internal or external customers to direct inquiries
- Must maintain a well organized and detailed filing system
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid PC Skills
- Must be proficient in MS office tools ¿ Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong and positive team attitude and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize work and to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to understand scope and objective of each assignment
Successful completion of the EEI SASS TEST
**Candidates selected to take the SASS Test will be invited via e-mail. You may need to check your spam email.
***If you are SASS Recommended, please note it on your resume.
Relocation is not approved.
Please apply before:
Entergy New Orleans lights up the path for the unsteady, libation-influenced patrons of Bourbon Street and others in the Crescent City. The...