Responsible for providing organizational and administrative support to the President in order to expedite the administrative functions of the division and ultimately the organization. Provide for the effective execution of office procedures and processes so that department and company objectives are met.
- Coordinate and schedule appointments and oversee calendar
- Arrange meetings, conferences, events, etc.
- Preparing Presentations/hand-out materials
- Compose and handle business correspondence, handle daily mail
- Answer and screen all incoming calls and visitors
- Monitor expenditures for the department budgets
- Handle travel and accommodations arrangements when needed
- Establish, maintain and update executive’s general and confidential files
- Establish good working relationships among all executive assistants.
- Handle sensitive situations with discretion and react professionally within the confines of confidentiality and business protocol
- Typically requires over five (5) years experience in increasingly responsible administrative positions
- Have a high school education with a concentration in an office curriculum or equivalent related experience.
- Requires a detailed knowledge of business operations at top management levels
- Must be computer proficient at an advanced level in Word, Excel and PowerPoint Knowledge of Visio for generating organizational charts and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Tribune Company - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard