Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. is a premier quick service restaurant franchisor with a leading position in the coffee, bakery and ice cream segments of the QSR category. With more than 16,000 points of distribution in 54 countries, and approximately 150 years of combined history, our brands are two of the most loved around the world.
Dunkin’ Donuts – the largest coffee and baked goods restaurant in the world, with loyal customers in 30 countries.
Baskin-Robbins – the world's largest hard serve ice cream franchise .
For more information, please visit www.dunkinbrands.com .
We are currently seeking a Assistant Manager, Retail Merchandising to join the Dunkin' Donuts/Baskin-Robbins/Dunkin' Brands Marketing team!
Manages projects, programs & communications to:
1.) Drive higher Retail Merchandise sales
Enable franchisees, OM’s, FMM’s to drive higher K-Cup, Packaged Coffee, and other Brand Marketing category sales through improved Merchandising & Execution
The primary accountabilities for this position include:
• Works cross functionally with NADCP, Brand, and Vendors to ensure product development deliverables are met on-time
• Follows up with the NADCP and vendors regularly to ensure PO’s, product shipments, and Inventory availability are all on schedule and communicated to franchisees/the Field
• Day-to-day management of the Retail Merchandise QA process
• Leads the coordination of Merchandising Communications in concert with FMM’s, OM’s, Franchisees, GSS, Ops Sys, and the NADCP
• Assists in the management of new Merchandising fixture development, POP, and Merchandising tests
• Schedules & leads cross-functional meetings to ensure alignment of key stakeholders for Merchandising initiatives
• Develops planograms for the Coffee Wall, Retail Merchandiser, Shippers, and Counter-top
• Generates sales reports and analyzes category trends
Assists in developing / presenting success stories to Franchisees and the Field
The qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to the following :
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business prefferred; preferably in Marketing or a related Field
· 1-3 years prior experience in Merchandising or Consumer Marketing
· Proven ability to manage strong relationships (internally and externally)
· Project management and prioritization skills
· Track record of successfully introducing and implementing cross-functional initiatives on-time
· Comfort level with ambiguity in a fast-paced, rapidly changing organization
· Strong attention to detail
Passion for Merchandising and/or the Dunkin’ Donuts brand
How To Apply
To be considered for this position, please apply by clicking the link below. You can also view all jobs on our career site at https://careers.dunkinbrands.com .
Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and considers all applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, gender, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation or veteran status or any other legally protected category.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation in the application or hiring process, please email us at Careers@Dunkinbrands.com and include the nature of your request, your name and preferred method of contact. Requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case by case basis. Any application materials submitted will not be considered and we will not respond to any inquires made that are unrelated to requests for reasonable accommodation by individuals with disabilities.
Marketing and Communications
Dunkin' Brands - 21 months ago
Doughnuts and ice cream make sweet bedfellows at Dunkin' Brands Group. The company is a leading multi-concept quick-service...