The Customer Care Specialist is responsible:
Overtime and/or Saturday hours may be required. This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, forwarding or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and all copies and backups thereof. Thank you.
- For providing front line, direct contact with clients and customers. This is principally done through receiving or placing telephone calls, however mail, express delivery, fax and other electronic methods (e-mail) are also possible means of communication.
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering and/or trouble shooting the items raised by the client/customer.
- Recognizes consistent problem areas and reports to higher level for action.
- Seeks to retain account and/or suggest and encourage use of other services and products.
- Depending on area may promote and sell products and/or services and enter or confirm sales.
- Responds in a timely manner.
- Follow standard procedures and policies with more senior levels using greater latitude and judgment in responding to customers.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic to intermediate computer skills, (ability to create and edit spreadsheets and emails)
- Good verbal/written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to adapt well to change
- Works well in team environment and as an individual contributor
- Work well in a fast paced/high stress environment.
- Ability to think outside of the box to resolve problems
- Ability to multi-task, including call handling, loan level review and call documentation within required metrics.
- Ability to relay accurate and detailed information to various parties via in-bound and out-bound telephone calls.
- Minimum 1 year customer service or related experience/education
- Preferred experience in insurance, banking, finance, mortgage lending or related experience