Supervise the day-to-day operations of the ShopHQ
Customer Service department, directing the activities of
Order Capture Representatives and other floor support
personnel to ensure that service goals are attained and
the business operations are fully supported. Maintain
consistent communication between management and the
Order Capture staff to ensure employees have the
necessary information to perform as an integral part of
the success of our operation. Create a positive
environment through fair and consistent treatment for
all employees and respond quickly to issues and problems
with proactive, customer focused solutions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
from phone support personnel. Handle highly escalated
- Provide overall floor support, answering questions
calls with professionalism and expedite resolution,
creating a positive customer experience.
Order Capture staff to support individual growth and
- Provide firm, fair, and consistent feedback to all
maintain a positive work environment.
as needed to address non-compliance issues.
- Provide appropriate coaching and corrective discipline
with each member of the Order Capture staff.
- Find ways to motivate and increase job satisfaction
service goals are met.
- Monitor performance of employees to ensure that
followed and are consistently applied for issue
- Complete performance reviews for Order Capture Agents.
- Ensure that corporate policies and procedures are
suggestions to the Assistant Manager.
- Provide on-going communication and process improvement
and floor support personnel.
- Organize and assign workload for Order Capture Agents
tools or reports used to measure the overall performance
- Maintain customer management system/reports and other
of the Order Capture Department.
- Other tasks as requested by the Assistant Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
of education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) or equivalent combination
- Previous call center experience required.
- 12 months supervisory experience in a contact
- Able to work in office a minimum of two days per
organizational, time management,
- Able to prioritize various work tasks.
- Extreme sense of urgency.
- Strong Customer Service orientation
- Strong problem solving, decision making,
inter-personal, and motivational skills
- Strong conflict management, communication,
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
Customer Service Supervisor President’s Line,
Customer Service Manager, SR Supervisor
ShopHQ - 30+ days ago
Bowling Green, KY
- 1 day ago
Unique collection of watches, jewelry, beauty, apparel, electronics, home dÃ©cor, & more from your favorite brands at great...