Supervise the day-to-day operations of the ShopHQ
Customer Service department, directing the activities of
Order Capture Representatives and other floor support
personnel to ensure that service goals are attained and
the business operations are fully supported. Maintain
consistent communication between management and the
Order Capture staff to ensure employees have the
necessary information to perform as an integral part of
the success of our operation. Create a positive
environment through fair and consistent treatment for
all employees and respond quickly to issues and problems
with proactive, customer focused solutions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Provide overall floor support, answering questions
from phone support personnel. Handle highly escalated
calls with professionalism and expedite resolution,
creating a positive customer experience.
· Provide firm, fair, and consistent feedback to all
Order Capture staff to support individual growth and
maintain a positive work environment.
· Provide appropriate coaching and corrective discipline
as needed to address non-compliance issues.
· Find ways to motivate and increase job satisfaction
with each member of the Order Capture staff.
· Monitor performance of employees to ensure that
service goals are met.
· Complete performance reviews for Order Capture Agents.
· Ensure that corporate policies and procedures are
followed and are consistently applied for issue
· Provide on-going communication and process improvement
suggestions to the Assistant Manager.
· Organize and assign workload for Order Capture Agents
and floor support personnel.
· Maintain customer management system/reports and other
tools or reports used to measure the overall performance
of the Order Capture Department.
· Other tasks as requested by the Assistant Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
· Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) or equivalent combination
of education and experience.
· Previous call center experience required.
· 12 months supervisory experience in a contact
· Able to work in office a minimum of two days per
· Able to prioritize various work tasks.
· Extreme sense of urgency.
· Strong Customer Service orientation
· Strong problem solving, decision making,
organizational, time management,
· Strong conflict management, communication,
inter-personal, and motivational skills
· Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
Customer Service Supervisor President’s Line,
Customer Service Manager, SR Supervisor
At ShopHQ we create the ultimate interactive shopping experience by uniting live TV, online and mobile shopping opportunities with social...