Howard Community College
Job Description:Event staff needed for the following duties:
This pool will be accessed when an opening arises
- Scoreboard Operator: Ability to operate the game clock. Will be trained.
- Shot Clock Operator: Ability to operate the game clock. Will be trained.
- Scorebook: Ability to keep score during games. Must be accurate with information. Will be trained.
- Lines Crew: Ability to follow the action and make calls for officials. Must hustle to get in position.
- Dragon (Mascot): Ability to entertain all age levels and move in a costume. Will train.
Pay is $7.00 – $8.00 per hour based on experience.
For all positions requirements include promptness, dependability and providing good customer service. All individuals must have good sportsmanship.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
3 letters of reference required
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: www.hccjobs.org
Howard Community College is committed to valuing diversity and recognizes the critical role of an educational institution in preparing its students, faculty, and staff to become contributing members of the global community. The Diversity Committee promotes conversation, exchange, and an increased awareness of diversity issues affecting the college community.
“We acknowledge that diversity is more than a concept or philosophy; it is a way of being. Diversity is recognizing, appreciating, respecting, listening to and learning from the unique talents and contributions of all people.”
Copyright ©2012 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
Howard Community College - 22 months ago