Provide Athletic Training Services to student athletes under the direction of the team physician or by written referral from a physician, and in accordance with state athletic training practice act.
• Maintain appropriate general treatment orders to be reviewed annually and approved by the team physician.
• Provide athletic training services for all home athletic contests. If a conflict arises the ATC will contact the Athletic Director to determine preference of event to cover.
• Act as liaison between family physicians and specialists, the school district, athletes and their parents.
• Maintain accurate records of injuries, treatments and provide insurance claim forms for sports injuries treated by a physician.
• Develop and maintain a budget for the athletic training program.
• Schedule and be present for pre-participation sports physicals.
• Provide the coaches and athletic director with a list of athletes medically eligible to compete under district and state rules and regulations. Assist the athletic director as requested
A bachelor's degree, current NATABOC Certification required.
: Missouri ATC License required within 30 days of hire, BLS
Belton Regional Medical Center is one of 10 HCA Midwest Health System hospitals in the Kansas City and surrounding areas. Located...