Provide Athletic Training Services to student athletes under the direction of the team physician or by written referral from a physician, and in accordance with state athletic training practice act.
• Maintain appropriate general treatment orders to be reviewed annually and approved by the team physician.
• Provide athletic training services for all home athletic contests. If a conflict arises the ATC will contact the Athletic Director to determine preference of event to cover.
• Act as liaison between family physicians and specialists, the school district, athletes and their parents.
• Maintain accurate records of injuries, treatments and provide insurance claim forms for sports injuries treated by a physician.
• Develop and maintain a budget for the athletic training program.
• Schedule and be present for pre-participation sports physicals.
• Provide the coaches and athletic director with a list of athletes medically eligible to compete under district and state rules and regulations. Assist the athletic director as requested
A bachelor's degree, current NATABOC Certification required.
: Missouri ATC License required within 30 days of hire, BLS
HCA Inc - 21 months ago