Position Title : Attorney
Provide legal assistance and counseling with a strong emphasis on real estate matters, including problem solving, document interpretation and document drafting.
Essential Job Functions
- Respond to legal inquiries, assisting Crown personnel with regard to legal real estate issues as needed.
- Responsible for real estate document preparation, interpretation and resolution of disputes.
- Contract interpretation; involving counsel to Crown personnel regarding various contract matters.
- Dispute management; involving counsel to Crown personnel regarding contract or other disputes and liaising with outside counsel when necessary.
- Coordinate with other members of the Legal team on cross discipline matters.
- Special projects; involving initiation and execution of various projects related to training on legal concepts and contract preparation, policies, procedures and standard forms.
- Serve as the legal liaison to an Area, District, or Corporate function department.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school
- Attorney’s License
- Two (2) years of related legal experience
- Thorough knowledge of legal research and writing techniques
- Thorough knowledge of real estate law
- Basic knowledge of contract and business law
- Telecommunications experience useful
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with individuals of diverse background, personalities and opinions
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Superior communication skills – written and verbal
Reports to: VP Legal, Associate General Counsel, Senior Attorney
Title(s) of direct reports (if applicable): Paralegal, Legal Assistant
Working Conditions: Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
Additional Information: N/A
Crown Castle USA - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Crown Castle International rules over a kingdom of radio towers. Through subsidiaries it provides broadcast, data, and wireless...