Job Duties & Responsibilities
GEICO's Marlton, NJ Staff Counsel Office is seeks an Attorney with 0-2 years attorney experience to handle auto defense litigation including first and third party personal injury claims. The position requires independent management of the file from the start to settlement or jury trial. The position requires travel within the geographic area covered by the office to depositions and court appearances. Good computer and customer service skills are necessary and required for this position. Applicant must be a licensed New Jersey attorney, please provide a resume.
As a GEICO Attorney, you will:
* Handle and manage litigation files from inception through trial.
* Prepare motions and memorandums of law.
* Prepare pleadings, discovery, demands and responses.
* Draft reports and provide file analysis.
How To Apply
Please click Apply Now to complete your application; you will need an active E-mail address and phone number. Additionally, we request that you enter any work experience that you've had within at least the past five years. Once you begin your application you can save it if you need to access it later.
Driving your career. Insuring your future.
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
* 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
* Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
* Tuition reimbursement
* Associate assistance program
* Flexible spending accounts
* Business casual dress
* Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
* Associate clubs and sports teams
* Volunteer opportunities
* GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. Background and credit checks, hair or urine drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process.
GEICO - 30+ days ago
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing...