The Children's Place is currently seeking a candidate for its Real Estate Counsel position based in Secaucus, NJ. This role requires review and negotiation of new leases, renewals, amendments and other supplemental lease-related documents, estoppel certificates and SNDAs. Attorney will administer contracts and leases, including abstraction and will be asked to input into contracts/lease databases and interact with third party vendors and landlords regarding disputes from executed agreements.
- Review and negotiate agreements
- Abstract material terms from such agreements
- Maintain Lease and Contract Databases
- Oversee dispute resolutions, if any, which arise under such agreements
- Assist members of real estate team (construction, facilities, accounting, etc.) with respect to lease/location-related inquiries and issues.
- Prepare reports on all of the above
- Must have a J.D. Degree.
- At least 3-5 years experience in negotiating real estate leases required.
- Proficiency in Accruent REM
- Experience in Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook and Lotus.
The Children's Place - 18 months ago
If The Children's Place Retail Stores had a grandma, she'd proclaim, "My, how fast you've grown!" The...