We are enhancing our practice!
Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co. L.P.A.,
We are pleased to present an opportunity for a bankruptcy attorney in our Cincinnati, OH office.
Come join our team and work for the company that is recognized as the nation’s leading Creditor’s Rights Law Firm. Based in Cleveland, OH. Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co. L.P.A., employs over 1,250 people and operates a network of offices in five states. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional legal collections services through a partnership based on integrity and respect for our clients, our employees, and the communities in which we service.
Our staff is directly involved in the bankruptcy process and is frequently called upon for guidance in determining appropriate file actions and consult on bankruptcy issues and trends. As a result of the large volume of bankruptcy files handled, we have daily interaction with judges, trustees and debtors' attorneys. WWR has earned the reputation for being aggressive, professional and honest.
We are seeking individuals who live by these same standards of ethics, integrity, professionalism and customer focus.
• Represent clients at trials, hearings, and other court appearances.
• Attend depositions and hearings and reviews transcripts.
• Develop strategy, arguments and testimony in preparation for presentation of case.
• Draft interrogatories, requests for admissions, requests for production of documents, requests for examination, inspection and discovery requests.
• Research, analyze, and interpret law sources such as statutes, ordinances, court decisions and legal opinions.
• Review, drafts and/or dictate legal briefs, correspondence, pleadings, and other legal documents.
• Communicates with clients, debtors, attorneys, courts, etc, to discuss legal options, update case status and request/provide additional information.
• Performs computer data entry to update account files.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Juris Doctor degree (J.D.) and licensed in Ohio. Dual licensing is ideal but not required. Must have 3 plus years of relevant legal experience related to bankruptcy (preferred) or foreclosure and creditor’s rights.
Benefits at WWR include: 21 days of paid time off and 7 paid holidays. Opportunity for; Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life insurance. Plus flexible spending accounts for parking, dependent & health care. In addition, we offer Short-Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability insurance, 401k and profit sharing plans, and in-house training and development.