Reporting to the Audience Database Services Manager, the Audience Database Specialist is expected to build and maintain strong relationships within his/her assigned accounts with the goal of ensuring high levels of Client satisfaction and value recognition ultimately leading to contract renewals and growth revenue opportunities. The Audience Database Specialist will work closely with our clients, Sales, Operations and IT as well as other internal departments on behalf of our client. We are seeking an extremely energetic and motivated person who enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
• Build and maintain strong relationships within your assigned accounts.
• Promote client satisfaction and loyalty by demonstrating an understanding of Clients’ business issues and delivering products and services that help clients meet their objectives.
• Work with IT representatives to ensure consistently positive Client experiences by providing oversight and management for technical issues.
• Work with the Audience Database Services Manager to ensure that critical issues are documented and escalated in an expeditious manner for resolution.
• Serve as a Client advocate and report Client feedback internally to Product Management and Engineering.
• Maintain an accurate record of discussion and action items.
• Efficiently manage time to focus on activities that ensure client satisfaction and contract renewal.
• Share best practices with team members to contribute to enhance the quality and efficiency of Client support.
• Identify opportunities for selling products and services within an account, and collaborate with Client Strategy Director.
• A degree from a four-year college or equivalent work experience.
• 2+ years in a Client facing role (account management, project management, client services, etc.), preferably in SaaS industry.
• An understanding of the publishing industry is preferred, but not required.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Understanding of Internet and web applications; knowledge of HTTP, HTML, and SQL.
• Ability to learn new technologies while supporting existing products.
• Strong critical thinking, analytic and problem solving abilities.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize job requirements.
• Strong project management skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent team player as well as an individual contributor.
• Displays passion for what you do and a drive to continuously improve.
• Exceed customer’s expectations, go beyond what is expected.
• Relentless commitment to win.
• Displays personal and professional integrity.
• Positive, enthusiastic and accountable.
Knowledge Marketing is a technology firm in Plymouth, Minnesota that transforms how businesses reach their customers with marketing communications. We’re a four-time INC 5000 winner as one of the fastest growing private companies in the country. Knowledge Marketing makes other companies better at what they do as we provide them with our highly desirable services and technology.
What We Do
Knowledge Marketing provides business intelligence on complex marketing information by integrating directly with customer data across their disparate data sources. We build and maintain proprietary data integration, data consolidation, and data consensus technology that produces customer and industry specific data warehouses. Then, we enable our customers to intelligently mine all their data so that they can dynamically create cutting-edge audience segmentations for marketing purposes. This provides our customers with significant competitive advantages over others across their industries. We help businesses succeed.
Why We’re Hiring
Knowledge Marketing is in a rapid growth phase. We need additional talent to maintain our competitive advantages and continue high levels of client satisfaction. The marketplace we serve is in a state of technological evolution and we’re paving the way forward as an industry leader. We’re ahead of our competition and know how to keep it that way. Your skill is wanted as we continue to move forward.
We offer a casual and fun business environment, competitive pay, good benefits, and diverse opportunities for professional development. Only candidates that meet qualifications will be considered. Interested candidates should email their resume and salary requirements directly to derek.wohlers@TeamKM.com