QinetiQ North America’s Services & Solutions Group delivers aerospace operations and systems, engineering and life-cycle management, IT solutions and services, software and systems engineering, and missions solutions. Our core offerings include: space engineering, software solutions and enterprise IT, cyber intelligence, systems integration and engineering, training, modeling and simulation, logistics and life-cycle management.
The program provides systems engineering and subject matter techncial expertise to the US Government in support of project acquisitions and deployments. It is located in Northern VA / Fairfax County.
QinetiQ North America is an AA/EEO Employer.
Audio Engineer will support engineering activities with technical experience in audio or speech processing systems in tactical environments for this program.
Systems engineer with experience in design, development and testing of audio / speech processing systems. Candidate must be capable of working both within teams and as an individual contributor. Required experience includes:
- Practical experience in the use and testing of audio equipment and evaluating suitability for use
- Support operational staging activities to include testing, integration and packaging
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem decomposition and solutions strategies
- Experience developing CONOPS, end-to-end system architectures, requirements, etc.
- Ability to perform trade-off analyses and present recommendations based on those analyses
- Working knowledge of commercial wireless communications for voice and data communications, including GSM, WCDMA/HSPA, LTE, CDMA, Wi-Fi/WLAN, etc., is a plus.
- Familiar with IC organizations and experience working across multiple organizations within the IC a plus
- Excellent written/oral skills
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Physics required; Advanced Degree desired
-7+ years minimum experience in coordination and development of system requirements and the associated analysis, architectural trade studies, modeling and simulation, and system performance evaluation
- Experience in system design and development environment for intel systems a plus
- US Citizenship with TS/SCI With Poly security clearance
- CONUS Travel up to 30% may be required